· Therapeutic Applications of Neurofeedback/EEG Biofeedback
· Therapeutic Applications of Neurofeedback
· Neuromodulation Technologies: An Attempt at Classification
· Overview of Neurofeedback Mechanisms: Setting the Agenda for Research
· Neurofeedback FAQ
· The Virtual Economy
· Siegfried Othmer: Neurofeedback: The Experts' point of view (video)
· What Is Neurofeedback ? - EEG INFO Videos
· Veterans Consider Biofeedback
· Homecoming for Veterans, Neurofeedback Services, Post Traumatic
Biofeedback and Behavioral Therapy Center for Children and Adults
Our focus is on learning to listen to your body.
Professional Counseling Associates offer specialty programs for individuals who suffer from panic attacks, severe anxiety, and many physical problems. Biofeedback can help reduce symptoms and sometimes biofeedback can even provide a cure.
We are dedicated to provide quality biofeedback, counseling, education and health care to citizens of South Central Nebraska and the region. Over the last several years, I have seen dramatic improvement in people who suffer from pain, anxiety and insomnia, PMS, bruxism and gastrointestinal disorders as a result of their respective biofeedback treatments.
Is there a biofeedback program that can help you? It's worth exploring biofeedback's benefits. We continue to obtain the most up to date education and training in biofeedback. We serve as a Center of Excellence and a resource to health care practitioners and students of biofeedback. All of our licensed practitioners seek and maintain certification in biofeedback and in their respective areas of health expertise.
People of any age, including children, learn to control their condition quickly and effectively with the drug-free and painless biofeedback programs. For more information on biofeedback please contact me by telephone. My number is 402-461-3404.
Mrs. Virginia White
Mrs. White is the sole owner of this site, please direct any questions to her at the above number.